Details for Batteries
- Unique patented alloy composition
- Void free, uniform grain structure
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy
- Proprietary spine design ensures uniform distribution of positive active material
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely Long life.
- Highly puncture-resistant separator
- Equally spread positive active material
- Better and quick charge acceptance
- Designed to have a life of over 1200 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life.
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance.
- Highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits.
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery.
- Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance.
- Sleek appearance in sealed plastic housing with minimum footprint.
- Level indicators for easy maintenance.
- Provides consistent performance under different climatic conditions.
- Quick charge acceptance.
- Extra top electrolyte for less frequent water topping.
- Extremely long life.
- Low Maintenance - Special alloy to reduce electrolyte loss.
- Environment Friendly - Micro porous ceramic vent plug ensures minimum acid fumes.
- Batteries specially designed for places with frequent power cuts.
- Aesthetically designed- Low foot print to suit homes and offices.
- Readily available factory charged batteries reducing commissioning time.